It’s safe to say that since The Farmhouse Essex opened its doors at the end of 2017, it’s become THE place for breakfast and brunch in Essex. It is packed every weekend from as early as 9am and it’s clear why. Just look at those eggs and pancakes! The coffee is great too; roasted by Climpson and Sons in East London.
If you read my previous blog post closer to when The Farmhouse Essex first opened, you’ll know how long we’ve been waiting for a place like this in Waltham Abbey. That’s why it’s so refreshing to see the menu continuously transforming.
As well as doing breakfast and brunch really well, they also serve amazing roast dinners on a Sunday and have recently introduced afternoon tea. Truly nailing the quintessential British menu!
In addition to their menu continuously transforming, their premises have too. If you’ve not been before, The Farmhouse Essex is exactly what it says it is; a house (well barn-type building) on a small bit of farmland.
They’ve recently renovated the space next door to the restaurant which is now available as a function room for private hire, but also a bar where they will soon be hosting an event called “Never 2 Much” with live singers and DJs every Saturday night from 8pm – 1:30am.
The first event will be kicking off next Saturday 6th April and they’ve got some great acts lined up…
- Saturday 6th April – Lauren Murray (X Factor) – DJ WOODY & MAXIM – Guest Celebrity Host BEN (Phats & Small)
- Saturday 13th April – Che Chesterman – (X Factor) – DJ WOODY & MAXIM
- Saturday 20th April – Keeley Smith – (X Factor) – DJ WOODY & MAXIM
- Saturday 27th April – Vivica Jade (The Voice) – DJ WOODY & MAXIM
Resident DJ’s include DJ Woody known for his “Joint and Jam Session” on Capital Xtra and DJ Maxim.
Whether you fancy some good food with live entertainment or a boogie and drink at the bar, Never 2 Much at The Farmhouse Essex caters for all.
For just £24.99pp, you’ll receive 3 delicious courses allowing you to choose from halloumi fries or chicken wings for starters, to a steak or burger for mains, sticky toffee pudding for dessert and more.
If this menu isn’t enough to entice you, perhaps the two rooms of music or unlimited prosecco for £15 might!
How to get in:
- To book for the 3 course set menu, live entertainment and free entry to the bar for £24.99pp, call 0208 616 2191.
- To gain entry to the bar which is open from 9:30pm until 1:30am for £8pp, text your full name 07847 846 710. OR tickets are available from the venue for £7pp or £10pp at the door on the night.
For more information, visit their Facebook page.